Rehetobel - Appenzell / Switzerland
- Säntis – at 2502 metres, the highest summit of the Alpstein massif with superb sweeping views of six countries.
- Art Museum of Appenzell and “Ziegelhütte” Art Gallery – housed in a modern design by the Zurich-based architects Gigon/Guyer, the museum and art gallery are dedicated to the paintings of Carl Liner senior and junior, as well as contemporary artwork.
- Ebenalp with “Wildkirchli” – the gentle landscape suddenly becomes dramatic; the “Wildkirchli” cave chapel and nearby Aescher hostelry claw to the rock face.
- Hoher Kasten – lookout and hill walking mountain (1795m) served by a cableway from Brülisau. Panoramic views across the Appenzeller landscape and into the Rhine valley, Alpine garden with 192 Alpine species.
- Lake Constance, which is sited at the tripoint of Switzerland/Germany/Austria, is the third largest lake in Central Europe. The gently undulating landscape around Lake Constance is a paradise for active holidaymakers. This excursion and relaxation region offers countless water sports opportunities, hiking and walking trails, but especially skating routes and cycling tracks. A favourite classic is the Lake Constance Cycle Path, which leads right around the lake.